This article will walk you through the process of backing up your database with phpMyAdmin.
- Log in to Plesk
- Once logged in, click the ‘Home’ button in the left navigation frame.
- Click the ‘Databases’ button. This will take you to the database manager.
- Click on the name of the database you wish to manage.
- Click on the ‘DB WebAdmin’ button. This will open a pop-up window and log you into phpMyAdmin for that database.
- Click on the ‘Export’ link on the main phpMyAdmin page.
- Check the ‘Save as file’ box near the bottom of the page.
- If you wish to compress the file, choose a compression type.
- Click the ‘Go’ button.
- You will be prompted to open or save the file, choose save and the file will be downloaded.
You should now have a local backup of your database.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution