This article will walk you through the process of enabling SpamAssassin for a mail account using the Plesk control panel.
- Log in to Plesk
- Once logged in, click the ‘Home’ button in the left navigation frame.
- Click the ‘Mail’ button. This will take you to the mail account manager.
- Under ‘Mail Accounts’ click on the mail account you wish to configure SpamAssassin for.
- Under ‘Tools’ click on the ‘Spam Filter’ button.
- Click the ‘Enable’ button to enable Spam Assassin for this mail account.
For further information about SpamAssassin including how to configure it, please see the related article.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution