This article will walk you through the process of creating a new mail account (mailbox) using the Plesk control panel.
- Log in to Plesk
- Once logged in, click the ‘Home’ button in the left navigation frame.
- Click the ‘Mail’ button. This will take you to the mailbox manager.
- Add a new database by clicking the corresponding button (Add New Mail Account).
- Choose a mail account name and password.
- Leave all the options as their defaults and click the ‘OK’ button to create the mail account.
After completing the steps above you should now have successfully created a new mail account.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution