This article will walk you through the process of changing your Plesk password within the Plesk control panel.
- Log in to Plesk
- Once logged in, click the ‘Home’ button in the left navigation frame.
- Click on the ‘Domain Administrator’ button.
- Under the ‘Preferences’ section of the page, locate the two password (new password and confirm password) fields.
- Enter your desired password twice.
- Click the ‘OK’ button to save your changes.
After completing the steps above you should have successfully changed your Plesk password.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution