This article will walk you through the process of changing your FTP password within the Plesk control panel.
- Log in to Plesk
- Once logged in, click the ‘Home’ button in the left navigation frame.
- Click on the domain name you wish to change the FTP password for.
- Click on the ‘Setup’ button. This will take you to the hosting setup for your domain.
- Under the ‘Account Preferences’ section of the page, locate the two password (new password and confirm password) fields.
- Enter your desired password twice. We recommend that you do not modify the FTP username.
- Click the ‘OK’ button to save your changes.
After completing the steps above you should have successfully changed your FTP password.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution